Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Response to an Obvious Scammer

I appreciate your interest and your need for a mother for your daughter. However, I am not interested in getting involved with a man with children. I can't have any and never wanted any. And I certainly don't want to live with a child this late in my life. I don't have the patience.

Good luck finding a mother for your daughter. I'm sure there's some lonely, childless woman  desperate for a family that will accept your offer. I'm neither lonely nor desperate. Just weary of widowed men with children who just assume because I'm a woman that #1 I have a maternal instinct and #2 I'm so desperate for a man I'd accept a marriage proposal from one I've never met. This is the sixth such offer I've gotten this week. 

I have stock replies for these guys now and use them liberally. Never worry about hurting a scammer's feelings. Remember, these people have no concern about your feelings and will manipulate your emotions to get what they want, which is usually as much money as they can get you to send them. Best to let them know you're on to them and get rid of them as soon as possible.


NEXT POST: From Scammers to "Cammers"

4 comments:

  1. I am interested in the article. Thank so much. I hope to see more useful news from you.

    Speed Date Events

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the nice blog and i enjoy the site and post very much, Thank you for share the site .

    Nice post .And nice artical .

    100% free Jewish online dating
    Free Christian dating
    Free Spiritual dating

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this is actually the most useful blog I've been through this entire day.

    Eduardo Homse Tips

    ReplyDelete